0_1582280076626_low-section-of-man-against-sky-247851.jpg
What is bondage? Bondage is: a state of being bound usually by compulsion (as a law or mastery): such as captivity, it is anything that hinders or prevents or obstructs somebody or anything from functioning normally. A bondage may be an obstacle.

Bondage could also be in the form of an embargo or limitation placed upon one's effectiveness; academically, physically, financially, spiritually, mentally and materially. Bondages come as a result of sin against God or as an affliction from Satan and his agents.

God says in Exodus 20 v 3-5 "Thou shall not have other gods before me. Thou shall not bow yourself to them for I the Lord your God, I am a jealous God visiting the iniquities of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me. "

The scripture above show that one can get into bondage as a result of personal, parental or ancestral sin.

Satanic bondage can come through curses, spell, jinxes, bewitchment and enchantment. There is this story of a farmer, for some years he planted yams but when it was time for harvesting, almost all the yams harvested looked good on the outside but they were rotten inside. When he could not take it anymore, he sought counseling from a man of God who counseled him to anoint the farm after planting. So, by the next farming season, he carried out the instruction of the man of God. One day, as he was weeding his farm, he saw a fresh human waste in a shallow hole on the farm. He asked his farm helps and they said they did not know who did it. So they decided to anoint the waste and prayed.

Behold, early the next morning the head of the witch doctors in that area came to confess the act. If this farmer had not met Jesus, the bondage breaker, he would have continued to suffer losses.

Bondage can result in loss of peace, poor health, financial lack, dream attacks and defeats, lack of progress in every endeavor, etc. Beloved are you in bondage right now? I have good news for you. Jesus Christ the bondage breaker in here to break every yoke in your life. Jesus, in Matthew 11 v 28-30 says, "come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me, for I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

The story is told in Luke 8:43-44 of the woman with the issue of blood who was bound for 12 years. When she saw Jesus coming she said "if i could just touch the hem of his garment" she did and was immediately healed.

Do you have any long standing sickness that has defied medicine? Come to Jesus, the bondage breaker. He will heal you and make you whole for the Bible says, "by His stripes we are healed" Isaiah 53:5.

Are you unemployed? He says "ask it shall be given unto you" Matthew 7:7 Do you lack anything good? He says those that seek him shall not lack anything good. Psalm 34:10

Are you surrounded by troubles? He says if you call upon me I will hear you and deliver you out of your troubles. Psalm 34:6

Does everywhere around you work like dry desert? He says he will cause rivers to flow in your desert and will make a way where there is no way. Isaiah 3:9 Have all friends and relations forsaken you because of your problem? He says i will never leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:66 No matter the storm you are going through, He says if you pass through the water he will be with You. If you pass through the rivers it will not drown you. if you walk through the fire, you will not be burnt, the flame will not set you ablaze. Isaiah 43:2. These are some of the promises of Jesus, the bondage breaker. There are other promises that can be yours if only you are ready to accept Him as your Lord and savior. You have nothing to loose but you stand to gain more than you can ever imagine if you accept Jesus Christ.
0_1582280266895_dawn-sunset-beach-woman-39853.jpg
Why not do so now? Tomorrow may be too late. Behold he is knocking at the door of your heart. Open up your heart and let him come in, you and Him will forever remain a winning combination. He has never lost any battle. Without Him you're nothing, but in Him you a re a Prince and a Priest of God with direct access to God the Father.

If you are ready to accept Him, then pray this prayer; "Father, in the name of Jesus I come to you knowing that I am a sinner; I confess my sins (mention the ones you can remember now and repent of them). have mercy on me and forgive me of my sins. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Cleanse me with the Blood of Jesus. Thank you Father, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

If you pray this prayer sincerely, your sins will be forgiven and you will start life like a new born baby.

let us Pray:

• Oh Lord, by your mercy, break every seen and unseen bondage in my life and family in the Name of Jesus Christ.

• Lord Jesus! You are the bondage breaker, break all my yokes now.

• My Father, arrest every power that has put me in bondage, set me free and let them go into their bondage in the Name of Jesus.

For further assistance, you can call +234 807 453 1998 or for prayer and counseling you can visit us at (if you're around the axis):-

Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries
Tent Makers Pastoral Ministry (TMPM) Region 14
Off Road 522, By FCMB, After Agete Hotel
1st Avenue Gwarinpa, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria